A few days ago I tried to post a video of StoneMason. HOURS and HOURS later when it still hadn't loaded, I gave up. Sorry, I tried. I guess updated pictures will have to do. Here's Mason and Drake getting ready for bed. Mason won.
*I read a friend's blog earlier and noted that her six month old was 14 lbs. Our 3 month old is 14 lbs. I guess he's eating well.
Drake likes to put StoneMason in our chair "Ginger" (don't ask.. I don't know).
Sometimes he likes it...
...and sometimes he doesn't.

Here's a random picture- but someone else took it so again we're all in it. That's nice.
Drake likes to put StoneMason in our chair "Ginger" (don't ask.. I don't know).
Sometimes he likes it...
Here's a random picture- but someone else took it so again we're all in it. That's nice.
11 comments:
What a cute little man. Ginger? Leif, we need to sit down and talk next time I'm in town. As far as the video, you need to convert the video that comes off yor camera to a smaller size. Straight from the camera, the file size will be pretty big and take hours if not days to upload. Not sure what program to use in Mac though to accomplish that. In windows, I use Movie Maker which converts a 100MB video to 25MB in two minutes.
Cute kiddo, guys!
It was about time for an update!...hehe
Well, I think you were refering to our 6 month old...yeah, I don't know what's up that. She's so tiny it's weird. Gabe was that much when he was 3-4 months old.
That just means that Hyrum is going to one tough kid. He's super cute and I love it when you post pictures. My favorite is of him sleeping.
You have Ginger?!? I didn't know that she was still in existence.
He is so cute! We need to get he and Aiden together to play again. The videos I post are always from my snapshot camera not my video camera so they are smaller though the quality is questionable.
Cute pictures! Let's play again--that was so fun!
I thought we had Ginger! At least that's what we've always called her. Oooh . . . who is the real Ginger?
Your Hyrum is so handsome. He's grown oh so much. I'm excited to see him in person before too long.
I'm pretty sure we have the original Ginger. I remember driving it back from Pleasant Grove in the back of my car.
The life story of my great grandfather, Ephraim Lawrence Peterson, says that he weighed 24 lbs at 3 months. James is 2 years old, and I'm not sure he even weighs 24 lbs.
I helped Jeff put a Ginger into the back of his car. Really though, why can't they all be Gingers?
I love pictures of babies sleeping. They look so peaceful!! He is so cute!
I love all the pictures! The family picture is beautiful!
Post a Comment