Friday, January 31, 2014

First Resume

A week or two ago we made a family favorite for dinner: chicken pillows.
If you haven't had them, you haven't lived.

I digress.

The final step in preparing them involves dipping or painting them with butter and then putting bread crumbs on top.  Guy watched Uncle C paint the pillows with butter and wanted to try.  Uncle C's response was something along the lines of, "Submit your resume and you can have the job."
Guy then questioned, "What's a resume?"
We explained that it was a piece of paper that said what other jobs you'd had like the job you wanted or what things you'd done before made you qualified for the job.
Five minutes later he returned.

Resume in hand.

AND I LOST IT!
If I ever find it I'm scanning it immediately and posting it here!
It went something along these lines:

I have painted in preschool.
I paint at school.
I like to paint.


I could be wrong- but that's what I remember.

We gave him the job.

No comments: