It's times like this I wish I were naturally witty.
I'm not.
So be prepared for the monotone dialogue (it sounds MUCH better on my end) and a whole bunch of photos!
Christmas and New Years did, indeed, happen. My lack of documentation is just a delay on my part.
My very favorite picture from the whole holiday break was this. Guy wanted to be SURE Santa knew we wouldn't be home Christmas morning. He hand wrote this note himself and placed it right in front of the Christmas tree:
SAN
TA- WE
8 R AT
GRAM
OZ
HYRUM
(Translation: Santa, we are at Grandma's. Hyrum)
Cute boy. He found us.
Here's the Christmas parade circling the house before they could come open their stockings.
I promise Eddie was more excited than she looks.
I am pretty sure these pictures of Millaker don't belong in this sequence, but they were somehow added and are much too cute to be taken out. Those darn fingers!
ALL of my siblings were in town! I could find a picture of this whole family- so they're here in bits.
As in- all the photos of kids you don't recognize are theirs.
Us. In all our morning glory.
Oops- more of the Kids Christmas Train.
I'm not mad- I promise. I'm not sure what that look on my face is.
The cute newlywed couple.
The REAL Christmas Train made by Grandpa.
The bachelor!
The family who traveled the farthest!
Here in the middle there should be a whole SLEW of pictures of us freezing cold on snowmobiles- that will be a whole other post in and of itself. It deserves it!
We ended the holidays with the oldest niece getting baptized! They were able to arrange to have it here while everyone was in town. Such a serious occasion obviously didn't merit serious pictures. See below.
And that face of Millakers - is about how I feel right now.
Night, folks!





No comments:
Post a Comment