But! Some LONG overdue projects are done! And truthfully, I'm not sure the pictures does EITHER project justice! The bathroom was my project. King hates H.A.T.E.S. painting. So when the pink was FINALLY too much, I tackled that myself.
Before:
After:
...I haven't hung pictures yet. I'm trying to figure out what to put there.
Do I paint the vanity and surrounding wood? White? Do I stain it darker? What do I do?! Suggestions please!! I also want to frame out the mirrors with white molding... another rainy day project I guess...
Before:
Yes. That is CARPET in my dining room. Blech. Hello grape juice stains!
After
Now to replace that table or at least the chairs.... one day...
Good work King! With my dad and brother-in-law's help- they did a good job!
3 comments:
Looks so good! I don't know that I'd do white cabinets when you already have that pretty white tilework back there. I painted out faux oak vanity black and really like it.
I'm in the process of tearing apart our bedroom and Jordan is a total painting hater too. It was my 4th time painting it (2x primer and 2x actual color) and J's 1st and you woulda thought I was killing him. LOL I'm impressed at how much you are accomplishing with THREE kiddoes! Serious props. I'm having a challenge with just my two! :)
Christy, your house looks fantastic! Hooray for finished projects!
The floor looks fabulous, and what a difference the neutral color makes in the bathroom. Now its time to tackle those random pink tiles right? Right? :) I know, all in due time. Can't wait to come see the house.
Post a Comment