Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dear guests,

In case you are wondering why the fitted sheet on our guest bed (ahem... futon) is so wrinkled, its not because we don't like you.  Its because A) I don't iron sheets (or much else for that matter) and B) I CAN'T FOLD THE STINKIN FITTED SHEETS!!!  There.  That's off my chest. 
Some days I meticulously lay the whole sheet out and try to get those darn corners to cooperate.  It doesn't help.  Twelve minutes later, the finished product is still a lumpy pile of fabric.  Today when one came out of the dryer I grabbed it, folded it in sloppy fourths or eights or whatever (which is what it looks like usually anyhow) and was done in 10 seconds.  I hope you enjoy the stay at our house anyhow- despite your wrinkled sheets.
Love, the non-ironing-sheet-folder... Me.

2 comments:

Adriane said...

:D You're a woman after my own heart.

Anonymous said...

I have a great, easy way to fold fitted sheets. Next time you're down, come on over and I'll teach you. It's saved my linen closet from being an impossible mess.