Things God knew about me and consequently prepared/compensated for:
1. In my world, children have mood swings as crazy as mine. They are prone to shift and flip on a dime... or a pinhead.
Problem: At any given moment 3 out of the 4 of us at home may be crying, whining, yelling, etc and the next moment we might all be smiling.
Solution: The Lord let me find an even-killed, emotionally stable husband. Solution #2: He helped cell phones be invented during my lifetime so I could call mothers, sisters, husbands, and friends. And call, and call, and call...
2. In my world, chocolate chips make some things better. When it can't do that, at least you had chocolate.
Problem: When too many things crash around you in a day, you eat WAY too many chocolate chips.
Solution: I have a fast metabolism. It's a good thing too or I might have hit 300 lbs.
2 comments:
haha I love it! :) Love, R
Me too! On all counts. But my oldest has found my hiding places...I need new ones or he will eat all my chocolate. And THAT does not help any of our problems!!!
Post a Comment