Sunday, September 11, 2011

Summer Catch-up.

Over 360 pictures later, I realized I was a bit (...ok, a LOT) behind uploading my meager documentation of the summer.
So humor me as I peruse through some of my favorite pictures of our VERY crazy busy summer.
Thanks to a kind friend, we've been able to visit the zoo a million (ok, half dozen) times this summer. Brother thinks its neat to be as big as a (baby) gorilla.
Some trips I can't tell if Brother likes the dinosaur displays, the fake animals, or the actual animals better. Sister thinks everything barks or growls- and pretty much just goes around for the ride.
See what I mean?(See this joy- all from a fake horse...)

We've also taken trips to the dinosaur museum, the aquarium, camping excursions, and the latest Labor Day camping at Yellowstone with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle J. The park was suprisingly animal-less (we didn't see even ONE herd of buffalo, just a lone one here and there), but we did see an occasional animal, and enjoyed the scenery. If you ever want some free entertainment, ask brother about the geysers.Grandma and King helping the kids play on the rocks.
(I'm not sure how I didn't get any pictures of Grandpa...)Uncle J.Throwing rocks in the river.
(Who needs animals when you've got rocks and water?)Lady travels in style.And gets carried around to boot!The scenery.The kids. Whatever brother does, Lady must do also. We're going to have a duo-visit to the emergency room one of these days. I'm sure of it!King and Brother exploring the river.

Here's hoping you documented your summer better (or at least didn't get as behind as we did).

1 comment:

Lessa said...

Lady's hair looks like it's getting lighter? Is it? Looks like you had a FUN summer!