So long as we're not mistaken, the newest family member will be a....
GIRL!
Sorry brother. He was a bit disappointed it wasn't going to be another brother.
Now... if we could agree on a name... I guess we have a few more months.
GIRL!
Sorry brother. He was a bit disappointed it wasn't going to be another brother.
Now... if we could agree on a name... I guess we have a few more months.
6 comments:
How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find out next week! Can't wait to hear what name you end up choosing. It was so good to see you last week :)
Yay!!! At least someone in this world is having girls. I was beginning to worry... :)
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! yay i'm so happy for you guys :) we miss you! Love, Re...
Us too!! But Xander doesn't know the difference!
I am WAY behind, but so excited you are having another girl! Here's to hoping our future next child is a girl. Aiden is dying to have one. Why? No clue. He just wants a baby sister.
Congrats! I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment