Monday, April 25, 2011

Three

Three things I've been waiting three months to tell you.
1) We will have three kids three years old and younger come Nov. 8. Ish. They've already changed the date once... and I'm sure its likely to happen again.

2) Three meals a day is NEVER enough.
3) Three-year-olds make good big brothers, but have three times the energy I do...


Oh, I finally am posting the picture of the beloved Ergo.

This bump makes it a tad uncomfortable though.

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! Congrats you guys. That is awesome news! That was my due date with madison, except she was born on the 9th. Hope you are feeling well! Miss you guys!

Rosalee said...

Congratulations!!!!

Amanda said...

Wahoo! Congrats! Three kids three and under is an adventure, let me tell ya! Hope you're feeling well.

Adriane said...

YAY! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Robin Cranney said...

That is wonderful!!!! Congrats and have fun...

Mara Hinton said...

Yay!!! Congratulations Christy!!! I'm worried about having two and you are on to THREE?! You are a brave, wonderful woman.

heather said...

Awesome!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys.

Lisa said...

Congratulations Christy. How are you feeling?

Stephanie said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats! I can't believe you have 1 1/2 since I have seen you :) Good luck super mom - you are amazing!

AllisonK said...

Congratulations!!! HOW EXCITING and BUSY!