One day, ONE day, I'll post about Christmas.
Its been, what? Three weeks? And I JUST got the photos off the camera.
One day I'll post about all the traditional stuff:
You know, the failed family photos
(notes to self: 1: Don't get upset with brother right before you take a picture. 2: Don't try to make sister's hair curl. It just looks like a mohawk. 3: Don't ever wear lipstick again - at least not that shade.)
And the sweet smiles on Christmas morning from this one
and this one
Oh yeah, and these four.
(Boy howdy were they excited about that present- this was just the stunned look before the fantastic reaction.)
But until I actually get around to posting, here's all you get.
Its been, what? Three weeks? And I JUST got the photos off the camera.
One day I'll post about all the traditional stuff:
You know, the failed family photos
(notes to self: 1: Don't get upset with brother right before you take a picture. 2: Don't try to make sister's hair curl. It just looks like a mohawk. 3: Don't ever wear lipstick again - at least not that shade.)
(Boy howdy were they excited about that present- this was just the stunned look before the fantastic reaction.)
1 comment:
I think your family picture is still cute. And what are you talking about, I love the color of lipstick you used. Before I even read that part I thought, "that's a cute shade" no joke.
Post a Comment