Thursday, November 4, 2010

Naps

This just might rank #2 on my "Grateful For" list most days.
I. LOVE. NAP TIME.
LOVE it.
Now that we have that squared away. Here's why.

1) I get some quiet time. This does wonders for my sanity.
2) I get SOMETHING done. Even if that something is just checking emails. (Don't knock it- usually its housework... but sometimes not...)
3) I can focus on what I'm working on.
4) I get a chance to think back on how the day's gone and what I can work on- good time to make adjustments to what I can do better- as well as a few adjustments to my attitude.
5) My children (usually) wake up happier!

3 comments:

The Rowleys said...

Big Brother actually naps?! AHHH, the jealousy! We have to do "quiet hour" with Sophie because she won't nap anymore. She gets to play quietly in her room until an hour is up. Even her pediatrician was shocked that she stopped napping months ago. Lucky.

Amanda said...

I totally agree. Nap time is priceless. I'm glad you have that time to recoup your energy and sanity.

Alene said...

Amen to all that you said! Lately, I've been using that precious time for a nap of my own. Kudos to you for utilizing it for some productivity! You're awesome!