Monday, November 15, 2010

Goals, Friends, and Family

I'm a little behind. More than three, but we'll leave it at that.
I am grateful for goals.
I stink at them- my husband can attest. We're currently starting a health/food challenge with my brother in law and his wife. 8 weeks. One treat day a week. 5 fruits and veggies a day (more points for more veggies). 30-45 min of exercise five days a week. No eating after 9 pm. It might kill me to give up my sweets and not eat after nine. I guess we'll find out. Still, I'm grateful for things that push me- husband's motivation included.
Friends- are of course always at the top of my list. High school, college, other friends have always been there to see me through. Recently- more than ever- I am grateful for my mom as my friend. She has been wonderful to talk to, do projects with, bounce ideas off of, and just to be around.
Family. This ties into the last one. We have the opportunity to have family near by right now. I am SO grateful for the good people they are. They are kind. They are motivating. THey are good examples. They are helpful. And I love them so much!!

No comments: