Sneak peak. I've only seen some of these... the ones on my marvelous sister-in-law's website. But once I see them ALL I'll post some favorites. Till then...
p.s. this one time, I cleaned out my basement. I found your Physical Science lab notebook. That I apparently borrowed sometime but don't remember AT ALL. But I have it.
I decided I'm going to hold it for ransom and you have to come to dinner to get it.
5 comments:
Can't wait to see more...these look so good.
I love that last one of your family especially. I can't believe how big the little one is getting!
those look so nice!
These are FABULOUS! I love them!
p.s. this one time, I cleaned out my basement. I found your Physical Science lab notebook. That I apparently borrowed sometime but don't remember AT ALL. But I have it.
I decided I'm going to hold it for ransom and you have to come to dinner to get it.
Sound good? :D
I love these! Looks like little lady is following her mama's example... barefoot princess!
Post a Comment