On a side, somewhat related note... somewhat...
Last year a sister's sister in law (yes, I know my sister's in laws- and happen to adore them to boot) motivated/inspired me to write something I'm grateful for each day of November. I loved it. Being grateful wasn't a one day thing in November. It was something that became part of my day and part of my attitude. I started looking around for things I loved and things I was grateful for. So, albeit early- but knowing I'll not post every day anyhow, I'm going to name my number one. The people in this picture. My family.
I am thankful for my family. King, Brother, Sister, and ALL of my extended families. They mean the world to me. Believe me, before the month is out you'll hear about many of them and why, but for now. I'm just grateful to have them. I love them. And I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Especially to have these three.
1 comment:
LOVE the picture! It is adorable! We hope to see you again soon. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment