We picked some of our home grown tomatoes. Some are normal size, some are... not.

We went to Temple Square this afternoon.
Family pictures didn't quite work out, but we had a good time.

Cute Lady

Brother with the firetruck and water.

(0 out of 2)

(1 out of 4... someone asked if they could help take the picture. Sure! Click (no counting). We weren't ready.)

(2 1/2 of 4)

(3 out of 4. Our best yet.)
Yesterday King came in from doing yardwork and told me,
"(Brother) just told me, "Dad! You need to relax!""
King often tells him this when he is upset or throwing a fit... I don't know what King was doing, but I thought it was hilarious.
We went to Temple Square this afternoon.
Family pictures didn't quite work out, but we had a good time.
Cute Lady
Brother with the firetruck and water.
(0 out of 2)
(1 out of 4... someone asked if they could help take the picture. Sure! Click (no counting). We weren't ready.)
(2 1/2 of 4)
(3 out of 4. Our best yet.)
Yesterday King came in from doing yardwork and told me,
"(Brother) just told me, "Dad! You need to relax!""
King often tells him this when he is upset or throwing a fit... I don't know what King was doing, but I thought it was hilarious.
2 comments:
I love the attempt of family pictures. They actually turned out cute.
Oh, and totally crazy about how some tomato are big and some are small.
You aren't just a kiddin with those tomatoes! Ours are microscopic compared to yours.
Love the temple pics. They remind me of a seminary video.
Post a Comment