Sunday, August 29, 2010

Busy Saturday

Having four adults around does wonders for the amount of work one gets done.
Instead of one (or two in the evening) adult working on projects - interrupted sporatically by small children, one adult (or two when needed) can handle the children and play with them while THREE work. Ahh. So nice.
My mom and dad came up this last weekend and we enjoyed the most productive day I've seen in MONTHS. We:
finished trimming around the new exterior windows
sheet rocked the interior and worked on mudding and sanding
moved my craft shelves down to the laundry room
installed shelves down in laundry room
worked on finishing the sheetrock on the ceiling in the laundry room
made cookies
barbecued
took care of a sick little boy
played with kids
went shopping
made and ate good food
re-arranged a bit of the playroom (put the computer on my old sewing desk)
and watched a movie to boot!
Man- it was a good day. Thanks Mom and Dad (and my wonderful Husband!)
.
Sorry for the old picture... I guess I need new ones of my parents. I think Brother is younger than Sister currently is in this picture!
*Pictures to follow once I've finished mudding and painting.

1 comment:

Ice-Cold Goat's Milk said...

Wow, that's a lot for such short time :) Sounds like it was fun! We miss you guys! Love, R