New baby means there is a pack in play in our room. However, the baby sleeps in a bassinet (which we then place on the pack-in-play). Mom (that's me) has been commanded by the doc to drink inordinate amounts of water and thus lugs around a huge jug of water everywhere. When it was time for bed, I heaved this jug into the pack in play where I could reach it in the middle of the night (not by baby). Dad - after taking pictures of the cute baby, tossed the camera in the pack in play. Water spilled somehow sometime during the night and wasn't discovered until 3 am when I wanted a drink. Hence, the camera is now being thoroughly dried. I hope that works....
3 comments:
oh no!!! before ever turning it on, stick it in a baggie with rice. The rice will 'suck' the water out and help it dry out. Good luck!!
Time to get out the blow dryer :). Make sure to take the batteries out and let it dry out for several days at least. Our phone was thrown in some water and after a few days it was working again. Good luck!
That totally stinks! I hope it works!
Post a Comment