Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Crafty

... I'm not. BUT, I did actually make something I'm proud of. (They're capes if you can't tell. I know, I know, I should have rotated the picture...) They are for Mason's birthday (in a week). But since he doesn't have the concept of keeping presents secret yet, we've played with them a few times. I even wore one around the house to feel like super mom. It worked.Not quite sure what this face is... stunned super-hero look?They are super cool to dance in too...
And if you ask him to smile...

5 comments:

Ice-Cold Goat's Milk said...

Crafty...you are too! Those are sweet!

Unknown said...

Accept for the fact that this post proves that you are crafty! Those capes are too fun!

Amanda said...

I love those capes! Great idea! They turned out great.

Lessa said...

Darling! You are too crafty... psh, don't say you're not. How are you doing these days?

Adriane said...

I love that "smile" look! LOVE the capes! And can I tell you how much I SQUEALED when I read your comment? I miss you! How did you find me? We are still in Orem--bought a house in my old ward and everything. :D Where are you guys?