Big brother often refers to sister as "baby" or "it." Poor girl. She DOES have a name.
So, "Hold it?" is a frequent phrase we hear around our house now. Accompanying it are, "Eat!" (as he tries to force the binki into sleeping sister's mouth) "Wake Up!" (so he can "hold it") and "Baby Sister" (spoken at random times throughout the day).
Very fun/ny, if not quite politically or grammatically correct.
So, "Hold it?" is a frequent phrase we hear around our house now. Accompanying it are, "Eat!" (as he tries to force the binki into sleeping sister's mouth) "Wake Up!" (so he can "hold it") and "Baby Sister" (spoken at random times throughout the day).
Very fun/ny, if not quite politically or grammatically correct.
Does anyone else think he looks so proud, and she looks like she's crying for help?
6 comments:
She is so cute! :) Congratulations! I can't believe you have TWO now. Wow! I hope she starts sleeping through the night (or close to it) soon so you can get some more much needed sleep! I WISH I WERE THERE! Babies are so cute - I love newborns.
Congrats - we wish we were there :)
Stephanie and Jake.
That is funny that he calls her "it" THey are so cute together. Wish I could hold her.
That is so sweet! He will be a good big brother!
He looks like he will just love her to pieces... literally :) He does look like quite the proud big brother. And she looks a little unsure about it all.
I love the pictures! He does look proud.
Yay! I love that baby. I need to come and see her. xoxox
Post a Comment