All we do is place a cell phone (his favorite thing) across the room and call it so it lights up and makes noise.
He can't resist...
he was a lot more cheerful the first time though... this was his 3rd.
He can't resist...
he was a lot more cheerful the first time though... this was his 3rd.
*sorry, this is a bit long. I should have cut some of it out... and the cell phone is a bit loud since it was right next to the camera... we'll do better next time.
6 comments:
so cute!! Life is going to change with a crawler! Its so much fun. and Channing has that same outfit. Hope everything is going well!
The last commenter said it, "Life is going to change with a crawler!" How fun. Thanks for sharing.
Christy, do you remember when we were trying to teach Bradley to crawl using keys and cell phones-- I miss you-- let's get together sometime.
That's fantastic! He is so cute. Thank you so much for the visit at school!!! I am sorry that I didn't have more time to visit, we for sure need to get together so we can visit.
That is hilarious! That is the same way we got Aiden to crawl. He did the same "scrawling" for a few weeks. He is all over the place now so watch out! We need to get the boys together soon.
:-D That was great.. catchy tune too! That little phone was quite the motivator for him! Now I see what you mean about how you both love it when I call! :-D
Post a Comment