So, here's what's new:
We sold our car and bought a new one (well, new for us). No pictures, but it's a lot nicer and it FITS A CARSEAT SOO MUCH BETTER! It will be great to drive it up to Montana- where we're headed for a week long vacation! Yahoo!
StoneMason can roll over (at least one way). He wakes himself up and gets all mad- he can't figure out why he's on his back. He is the "king of the dinner table" as shown above sitting on his throne. Its a rather messy throne. He loves, did I say LOVES cereal. We can't shovel it fast enough. The other day some fell on his tray and he leaned his head down and started sucking it off the tray. Funny kid. Speaking of king, he thinks he's king of the pool too. Check out the smug look.
8 comments:
Its like he suddenly grew up! He just looks so much older in these new pics, crazy. He is adorable and Im glad that he loves rice cereal cuz its not easy when they don't! Too cute!!
Holy moly! He's getting so big! I definitely need to see you guys more often.
ANNAKA SAID...
He's so cute! I love the story about sucking up the cereal off the tray!!! lol!
Cute kid -- can't wait to see him and you guys when we're in Utah!
His eyes look green in some of the pictures--are they hazelish?
Hey, I found your blog off of Michelle's blog. I love added people to my list of bloggers. Cute kid. Are you going to the family reunion?
Jaime Barneck Allred
That is a smug look.
Love it!! What a cuite! and I can't believe how big he is getting! We need to come up for a pool party real soon! Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment