I dropped the ball. Not just kind-of. I dropped it. Here I was, rolling through November listing my blessings... and then I disappeared. Still here. Just slacking. Here are some posts I'd started, but never finished, and a few updates. They should be recorded.
I am thankful for a fenced back yard. I love being able to send these two out back. They have such a good time. Eddie kicked off her shoes and was pushing them around barefoot. Crazy girl- she's got to be freezing!
I am grateful these two are such good friends. This was an unprompted-by-mom event. Glad my camera was close.
I'm grateful for our annual "Thanksgiving Tree." Guy got really into this year. He was constantly grabbing a leaf and sounding out a word. I wish I knew how to take better pictures. Some of his words are: rth: earth, thnkfl for sci (sky), ... ooh! I'm sad I didn't write more down. Maybe you can decipher them!
I am tremendously grateful for cellphones. It's hard to tell, but Guy is talking to King. Randomly throughout the day they'll announce they want to tell dad something. I'm glad we can call him (and I'm glad he can answer even though he's at work!) Some days this little piece of technology is my lifeline. L.O.V.E. it.
I'm grateful for sweets (now that I am not on my "month-of-no-treats"!) and for sweet, sweet smiles. These two can turn on the cheese in an instant. It's great for pictures if they're cooperative. We decided to make gingerbread cookies and frost them. Eddie had a bit of help from King. Guy did his own- hence the TON of candy he loaded onto that thing. Maybe that's the REAL reason for his cheesy grin.
Millaker was just glad to eat them. No frosting needed.
Here's King and My masterpieces. Thank you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment