A doesn't have a pseudo name yet- we could be like sister and just call her "Beebee!" or "It". She follows brother's pattern of asking to "hold it?!" As seen below- I can't resist letting her try (with help). Lady loves being a big sister!
Despite the innocent looking face. This little one has spent the last two nights repeatedly waking up as soon as you set her down. Our routine has been something like this: feed her, she falls asleep, hold her till she's out-out, put her in her bed, she wakes up, try to coax her back to sleep with the binky, wailing ensues, back to holding.
It's called: up-all-nightus.
Bummer.
Hopefully she'll go back to her wonderful habit of sleeping five hour stretches at night. I'm crossing my fingers!

It's called: up-all-nightus.
Bummer.
Hopefully she'll go back to her wonderful habit of sleeping five hour stretches at night. I'm crossing my fingers!

1 comment:
My offer still stands tired Mamma. Call me anytime and I'll come get the kiddos.
Post a Comment