In my mind I thought this would be easy. 3 days tops. What could go wrong? Well, let me tell you.
(Ignore the messy night stand. Details, details.)
3) You started with the wrong sand paper- the fine stuff. Sanding was taking AGES.
4) You switched sandpaper, got most sanding done and thought, "Primer will cover the rest."
5) When primer DIDN'T cover the rest you tried paint stripper.
6) Instead of stripper you bought thinner.
7) When the thinner didn't work you bought REAL paint stripper.
8) Then you tried sanding again with the sander.
9) You broke down and sanded the tiny grooves by hand.
10) You went on vacation.
11) You started OTHER projects (like windows).
12) You ran out of white paint.
NO WONDER it took me six months.
4 comments:
Aaaaah! Sounds like one of my projects!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one! :P It's GORGEOUS though!
I remember when I used to do projects....
But it looks great! Well done! Maybe someday we will grow up and get a headboard.
It may have taken longer than you thought, but looks amazing now. Well done you!
Post a Comment