Friday, July 16, 2010

Double Vacation ... Part Two

In Brother's perfect world, he would live in Montana.
The first words out of his mouth each morning were usually, "Can I go on a See-Doo Ride?"
Our days went some thing like this:
Wake up (late), eat breakfast, get in a swim suit, and head out back!
The rest of the day was spent throwing rocks in the lake, going out on a tube with dad, getting pulled around on the duo or extreme behind the sea-doo, going on sea-doo rides, going in the authentic sauna, and eating GREAT food.
We also had a chance to go hike as a family on Wild Horse Island, watched late night movies, played games, cooked over the fire, read books, tried unsuccessfully to learn to ski slalom, played tHe MoSt challenging croquet game in history (one of the wickets was up on a stump and required going up a ramp... that took a while...), and enjoying time with family.
Really, that sums up a F A N T A S T I C week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks and sounds like you guys had a GREAT time! Are you guys coming to the reunion? I hope so! We have not seen you forever and I bet the boys would have a fantastic time together!

Annaka said...

That sounds like a blast!!! My kids would never come home if they had see dos to play with! LOL!!! They LOVE the water!

Mara Hinton said...

In a perfect world, I would live in Montana too... *sigh* Glad you had fun! :)