Why do sisters choose to live so far away? Indiana was far. Very far. I only see those in Indiana once a year IF I'm lucky. But at least it doesn't require a passport and very, very long flight. Bankok? What time zone is that? I don't think I can afford that plane ticket (not that I've afforded the Indiana one often either...) I can pretend that its about as far as Indiana- since I see Ann so rarely anyhow... maybe they're both on the other side of the world. I think I'm going to need to start saving money again. Now I need to go to Indiana AND Bankok. Good thing we have computers and cameras. Best yet- computers WITH cameras.
3 comments:
This is Rebekah. Who lives in Bankok, because Amy lives in Orem... Anne is in Indiana... unless D and A are moving??? I am utterly confused because I don't know of any other sisters you have!
I'm excited to have a reason to visit!
Bankok? Really?! Wow. It's true that relatives in faraway states may as well live in faraway countries, but Bangkok is impressive. Technology really is such a blessing. It definitely makes family feel closer.
Post a Comment