Girl! They seemed pretty positive (and that is what I thought anyhow...) so that's what I'm banking on! I hope they're right, because we have NO girl clothes and I think I'm going to go buy a cute little dress!
Yipee! I got your text and was so happy. I wanted to text or call back, but my phone is broken right now... won't let me talk or anything. Woo hoo! I find out tomorrow. I'll let you know!
YEA! We are so happy for you!!! Our little girls will be the best of friends/cousins. Make sure that you buy lots and lots of dresses, I sure love them. Love Justin and Adrienne
10 comments:
Yay! I am so excited for you! Baby girls are super fun to dress, especially for church! And now you get to think up a whole new slew of names.
YAY!!! Thats soo exciting!!
Yipee! I got your text and was so happy. I wanted to text or call back, but my phone is broken right now... won't let me talk or anything. Woo hoo! I find out tomorrow. I'll let you know!
Congratulations! Bring her over for a cuddle once in a while -- we don't do girls over here! What are you going to nme her?
CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!
YEA! We are so happy for you!!! Our little girls will be the best of friends/cousins. Make sure that you buy lots and lots of dresses, I sure love them.
Love Justin and Adrienne
That is really exciting! Have lots of fun picking out cute girl clothes!
You mean you can have one of each?! Congrats!
How fun, you will have one of each! Think of all the fun bows and frilly things. Ruffle butt things are the best.
Christy, I'm convinced that our little girls are going to be the best of friends... how could they not be?
Post a Comment