Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Talent

Wow, I have a talented family. I really, really, REALLY do.
Not only are they talented, but they are even willing to share them- which is even better.
Case in point.
Brother: Builds built in bookcases. He did a FABULOUS job. I just have to finish painting (I'll post better pictures when I'm done).



Mom: Builds sandboxes (and helps with bookshelves).


Dad: Puts in windows.



Me? Well, I can paint. See? These are now chalkboards instead of.... decorative panels.

Oh, and I planted a garden, but only the unwanted beets are coming up.

I think everything else was killed by the snow. Hmm.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome! What great improvements! Really, the three of them could have a home improvement show.

Ice-Cold Goat's Milk said...

Wow! It is looking so good over there. Way to go, family!

Alene said...

Wow! Awesome! You guys can come do my place next! :-D

Alyosha said...

Beets are my favorite! I'll take them!

Troy & Emily said...

Very talented! You've been busy this week! I want to see it next week!

Emily & Sophy =)

Matt said...

Dang, you're guys' house is looking good! We need to come back up for another visit. It was nice seeing you guys on Sunday. Oh, and I posted some pics and that funny video of me and Leif!