Oh.... almost a month ago. Boy am I slow. Here's proof.
I am king for the day. Can you tell by my smug look? I even got Dad to make me chocolate chip pancakes. I ate them.

Dad took a video of me eating my cupcake.... mom can't figure out how to upload it - but it was good too. Why don't they let me eat cake every day?
Presents!!

I really, REALLY like that swing.
Thanks everyone!
I am king for the day. Can you tell by my smug look? I even got Dad to make me chocolate chip pancakes. I ate them.
Dad took a video of me eating my cupcake.... mom can't figure out how to upload it - but it was good too. Why don't they let me eat cake every day?
Presents!!
I really, REALLY like that swing.
Thanks everyone!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday a month ago!! He looks so grown up!
Christy, he's getting so big! I can't believe time goes so quickly. It seems just like yestrday that you and I were sitting in your car right outside of S hall eating cheezits. okay, enough of my emotional sentiments. Happy Birthday little guy, a little late of course :)
Post a Comment