Monday, January 5, 2009

Ta Da!

Here's a few pictures of our weekend project.
The wall in StoneMason's room is complete... it just needs a little paint. You can see what it used to look like below in the picture of the workers. (You can see what it is now with the picture of the fan... you'll see.) It was just a loft that overlooked the entryway... not entirely conducive for napping and or climbing toddlers... he's not there yet, but we don't want to wait and see what he'd do with a 20 foot drop.
We added lights!! HOORAY! This one is in our big family room. We also added lights in our room, Mason's room, and moved a fan/light in the entry way.
We had to move this fan to get the wall in... can you tell where it used to be?
The workers. They seemed to like the precarious positions.
Dad was the brain... Uncle S and King Drake were most of the brawn.
This is Mom's and my project. My pans needed somewhere to go.
Before...
and after. (Thanks A and J.)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah! Looks great!
Sure with I had a house. You're doing a great job.

Unknown said...

the pot and pan racks look great! Good Job!

Amanda said...

You guys have been really busy - as if Christmas time isn't busy enough! It looks fantastic though. I have to say it again: I'm super jealous that you guys are in a house!

Alene said...

Yikes! King D you are a brave man! But if I had anyone backing me up, I'd have picked the same two guys! All the projects look awesome!