Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Baby Elder

Here's the ultrasounds from our cute little guy. Drake doesn't think we can really call him "cute" yet, but I think he is.This is about 8 weeks. You've seen this one. The one below is about 12 weeks.
These two are from 16 weeks. The top he is turned, so it's not so great, the bottom is his FEET because he kept sticking them straight up and WOULDN'T MOVE THEM!

This is the latest. 20 weeks. I think he's cute.

4 comments:

heather said...

Christy!
I love that you put up the ultra sound pictures. I think he is a cute little guy! I was the same way. I love that you have a blog and now I can check up on you and see how you guys are doing. Love ya tons
Heather

Janna said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'll be checking now...sorry we missed your call at Christmas!
We miss you guys...

Angie Miller said...

Hey guys - I found your blog through Janna's, and I am so happy to hear that "the Pie" is having a baby. Congratulations! (And congrats on your marriage! Post pictures so we can see that cute Christy we've heard so much about!)
Angie (Bergstrom) Miller

Running Demon said...

sweet, I am having an alien for a nephew!